Sorry, only veterinarians or authorised microchip implanters are able to buy microchips. Please ask your local vet or authorised implanter.
QLD, VIC and ACT vets and implanters are required by law to include lifetime registration with a licensed National registry such as Global Micro ID or The Australasian Animal Registry.
Both Global Micro and AAR operate Australia wide and are trusted pet registration databases recommended by SwissPlus ID.
Our Microchip & PrePaid Online (or paper based) Registration Packages are an ideal solution, taking care of your microchip and registration needs in one easy option.
In SA, WA, NT and TAS vets and implanters can also purchase National registration to add value to their microchipping service and peace of mind to pet owners.
In NSW different rules apply.
All quantity requirements are catered for but as a general rule;
- Sterile Syringe microchip packs are supplied in dispenser cartons of 20 units with 5 cartons to a shipping outer. ie. 100 units
- Sterile Bulk Needle packs are sold in dispenser cartons of 30 units (including 3 re-useable Syringe units per carton), with 5 cartons to a shipping outer. ie. 150 units
- Paper based registration is provided in matching quantities while online registration can be pre-padi and utilised across a number of practices in any vet group.
- Readers/Scanners are sold in any quantity
In order to reduce sharps waste we created the double plunger syringe implanter. This means the microchip is delivered in its own sterile canula (needle) pack, a sterile sealed pouch which includes a protective cap and a set of matching barcodes.
In every dispenser carton we provide 30 individually packed canula’s together with 3 re-usable ergonomic syringe/implanter devices.
Post application the needle is unscrewed, the cap re-applied and the needle assembly unscrewed and disposed of. This means that the syringe element can be re-used multiple times, reducing waste.
In every SwissPlus iD “Back Again” dispenser box we provide everything you require. regardless of the microchip size (8mm or 12mm).
- 20 x Sterile Pouch Syringe Packs
- 30 x Sterile Bulk Needle/Canula Packs PLUS 3 re-usable syringe handles
Boxes are shipped in outers of 5
Got your own Question? Please contact us:
There are several ways to contact us